The 8 Best Uses of Free Baby Shower Graphics
If you’ve got a friend that is expecting and you want to throw them a baby shower, you need to come up with some original ideas to make the shower unique. One of the best ideas is the use of a party theme. While this might sound a little overwhelming, it really isn’t that difficult and there are a number of ways to set the mood and the theme for the shower.
The best way is to use free baby shower graphics for the theme and decorations. Look on the Internet for graphics that are not only are free, but give an endless supply of ideas.
Ways the use the graphics
- Set the theme right away on the invitations. You can save money and create special invitations that are memorable when you make your own. If you select a theme like a teddy bear, you can follow through the rest of the party with teddy bears as the primary theme, even to the point of giving small teddies as party favors.
- Create a slide show for the party. Again, you can use the theme and intersperse pictures of the mother to be. During the party use a digital camera and snap pictures of guests. If your theme is the teddy bear, make it a surprise. Whenever you feel the urge, pass a guest at the party teddy bear and snap their picture to add to the slide show. These pictures make a great album for the mother-to-be later.
- Make the decorations. You can use the graphics to print small figures onto hard card stock. Punch a hole in the top of the stock and hang these from colored crepe paper steamers suspended from the ceiling.
- Center the gift giving on the theme or graphics. If you want to use the graphics to identify a theme, why not make it the type of gifts that the new mother needs. If you want the gifts to be small baby supplies, then identify it with baby bottles, diapers and rattles on the invitation front and information on the interior of the invitation designating the gift items.
- Use the gift-giving theme for party game prizes. If you have baby supplies as the central gift-giving theme then the prizes should match the theme. Pass out baby bottles with bath salts or bubble bath as a prize.
- Create a guest gift for everyone. Use the graphics to make frames out of heavy card stock. Simply put the graphics around the edge, print the size that you want and cut out the center. When you snap the pictures of the guests, print one up the size of the frame and tape it to the underside so the picture shows through. As the guests leave, hand them their memento of the day.
- Take the graphics to a bakery that makes custom cakes. Often they reproduce pictures on the top of the cake or even make a cake and frost it to look like a three dimensional design that resembles the picture.
- Get a stamp made of the graphics and stamp the picture onto the paper cups and napkins for the party.
All these ways keep the theme tied together. You can even tie the games into the party theme. The baby shower with a theme around a graphic makes the party more memorable and personal.
- Baby Shower Invitations - Invitations are one of the most important parts of any baby shower. However they don’t need to be expensive. Learn how to design your own today! Share and Enjoy:
- Baby Shower Favors - Favors are a way of saying thank you for attending the baby shower. But they don’t have to break the bank. Learn inexpensive favor ideas today. Share and Enjoy:
- Baby Shower Cakes - No baby shower would be complete without the cake. There are so many styles and designs to choose from. Don’t worry, we’ll show you the most creative ones. Learn more today! Share and Enjoy:
- Free Printable Baby Shower Invitations - Baby showers don’t have to be an expensive ordeal. It’s possible to find invitations online that can be printed for free. You just need to know where to look. Learn more today. Share and Enjoy:
- How to Plan a Long Distance Baby Shower - When having a baby it can be hard when the mother-to-be lives far away from friends and family. The answer could be a long distance baby shower. Learn all the possibilities today. Share and Enjoy:
- Baby Shower Footprint Invitations – An Easy Guide - A footprint of a baby is a cute idea for any baby shower. The good news is that it can be done in 2 easy steps. Learn more today. Share and Enjoy:
- Martha Stewart Baby Shower Ideas - If there’s one thing Martha Stewart knows about its entertaining. Learn her ideas to throwing the perfect baby shower today. Share and Enjoy:
- Baby Shower Verses – How to Write the Perfect Poem - Writing a poem for a baby shower may seem like a daunting task, but it doesn’t have to be. Learn the secrets to wring a perfect verse in no time. Share and Enjoy:
- Expecting Twins? Simple Baby Shower Invitation Ideas - Throwing a baby shower for twins can be a lot of fun! You can show your creativity with the invitations. Learn some great ideas today! Share and Enjoy:
- Baby Shower Music:Creating The Perfect Atmosphere - Baby shower music is often forgotten when people are planning a shower. It is an important piece of the baby shower as it can dictate the mood and overall atmosphere of your baby shower. Share and Enjoy:
- A Daddy Baby Shower – Fathers Deserve a Party Too - While baby showers are traditionally for women, it’s also important to remember the major effect having a child has on a father too. It’s always a good idea to through a show just for the soon-to-be father. Learn how today. Share and Enjoy:
- Tin Mint Favors - Announce Your Baby Shower With Class - Tin mints make an excellent announcement for your baby shower and make great favors too. Learn all the possibilities today. Share and Enjoy:
- How to Make Baby Shower Punch - Punch makes an excellent refreshment for any baby shower. Inside you’ll find an easy recipe that’s delicious too. Share and Enjoy: