How to Make Baby Shower Punch
Any baby shower is sure to have a great deal of eating and drinking. The type of beverages that are served can make a great impact on how the party is remembered. Instead of serving the standard coffee, tea and pop; it may be a good idea to try something original and unique by making your own punch.
Below is an easy recipe that will be the talk of any baby shower:
1 - Five softened quarts of vanilla ice cream
2 - Liters of strawberry pop
1 - Package of frozen strawberries, crushed and thawed
Leave the ice cream out at room temperature until it’s soft. First add the ice cream, add the strawberries then the finally the pop. You can add as little or as much of each ingredient as you want, depending on your tastes. Add more pop if you like a thinner punch or less pop if you prefer thicker.
This peculiar recipe is for a pink punch, which is an excellent choice for a girl. You can also substitute blue pop and blue berries if the mother-to-be is expecting a boy.
Since the punch bowl, will often times be the centerpiece of the table, it’s also a good idea to decorate it with rattles, booties other baby shower decorations. This way you’re killing two birds with one stone by making a creative centerpiece as well as a delicious treat!
- How to Make Pink Baby Shower Fortune Cookies - Fortune cookies make an excellent favor for any baby shower. Many people use the “fortune” as a thank you note for coming to the shower. They’re also easy to make. Learn how today. Share and Enjoy:
- Baby Shower Decorations - When planning a baby shower it’s important to match the decorations to the theme. Learn some helpful hints today! Share and Enjoy:
- Baby Shower Music:Creating The Perfect Atmosphere - Baby shower music is often forgotten when people are planning a shower. It is an important piece of the baby shower as it can dictate the mood and overall atmosphere of your baby shower. Share and Enjoy:
- Baby Shower Favors - Favors are a way of saying thank you for attending the baby shower. But they don’t have to break the bank. Learn inexpensive favor ideas today. Share and Enjoy:
- Baby Shower Footprint Invitations – An Easy Guide - A footprint of a baby is a cute idea for any baby shower. The good news is that it can be done in 2 easy steps. Learn more today. Share and Enjoy:
- Baby Shower Invitations - Invitations are one of the most important parts of any baby shower. However they don’t need to be expensive. Learn how to design your own today! Share and Enjoy:
- Baby Shower Cakes - No baby shower would be complete without the cake. There are so many styles and designs to choose from. Don’t worry, we’ll show you the most creative ones. Learn more today! Share and Enjoy:
- Baby Shower Verses – How to Write the Perfect Poem - Writing a poem for a baby shower may seem like a daunting task, but it doesn’t have to be. Learn the secrets to wring a perfect verse in no time. Share and Enjoy:
- Martha Stewart Baby Shower Ideas - If there’s one thing Martha Stewart knows about its entertaining. Learn her ideas to throwing the perfect baby shower today. Share and Enjoy:
- The 8 Best Uses of Free Baby Shower Graphics - They say a picture is worth a thousand words, which is one reason why they’re perfect for baby shower decorations. It’s even possible to find free ones that you can print out at home. Learn the best used for them today! Share and Enjoy:
- How to Plan a Long Distance Baby Shower - When having a baby it can be hard when the mother-to-be lives far away from friends and family. The answer could be a long distance baby shower. Learn all the possibilities today. Share and Enjoy:
- Expecting Twins? Simple Baby Shower Invitation Ideas - Throwing a baby shower for twins can be a lot of fun! You can show your creativity with the invitations. Learn some great ideas today! Share and Enjoy:
- A Daddy Baby Shower – Fathers Deserve a Party Too - While baby showers are traditionally for women, it’s also important to remember the major effect having a child has on a father too. It’s always a good idea to through a show just for the soon-to-be father. Learn how today. Share and Enjoy: