Expecting Twins? Simple Baby Shower Invitation Ideas
Double the fun and double the trouble, throwing a baby shower for twins can be a lot of fun! You can show your creativity with the invitations.
The following are some great invitation ideas:
- Send two invitations, playing on the idea of two babies. The invitations can be identical or one for each baby. It is important, however, to make sure it is obvious to the guests that even though they receive two invitations there is only one party. A twist on this idea would be to write everything twice on one invitation.
- Use a Noah’s Ark theme. As two by two the animals came so are the babies for this shower
- Use the invitation as a set up for a shower game. If there are going to be an even number of guests a hostess can choose multiple invitation designs and send out two of each design. The guests then bring the invitations with them to the party and they have to find their ‘twin’ or the person whose invitation matches theirs.
- Think of anything that comes in two’s. For example, there is a saying ‘two peas in a pod’. The invitation could be a pea pod with the two baby peas inside bearing the party information.
- How to Plan a Long Distance Baby Shower - When having a baby it can be hard when the mother-to-be lives far away from friends and family. The answer could be a long distance baby shower. Learn all the possibilities today. Share and Enjoy:
- Free Printable Baby Shower Invitations - Baby showers don’t have to be an expensive ordeal. It’s possible to find invitations online that can be printed for free. You just need to know where to look. Learn more today. Share and Enjoy:
- Baby Shower Invitations - Invitations are one of the most important parts of any baby shower. However they don’t need to be expensive. Learn how to design your own today! Share and Enjoy:
- How to Make Pink Baby Shower Fortune Cookies - Fortune cookies make an excellent favor for any baby shower. Many people use the “fortune” as a thank you note for coming to the shower. They’re also easy to make. Learn how today. Share and Enjoy:
- The 8 Best Uses of Free Baby Shower Graphics - They say a picture is worth a thousand words, which is one reason why they’re perfect for baby shower decorations. It’s even possible to find free ones that you can print out at home. Learn the best used for them today! Share and Enjoy:
- Baby Shower Cakes - No baby shower would be complete without the cake. There are so many styles and designs to choose from. Don’t worry, we’ll show you the most creative ones. Learn more today! Share and Enjoy:
- Baby Shower Decorations - When planning a baby shower it’s important to match the decorations to the theme. Learn some helpful hints today! Share and Enjoy:
- Baby Shower Music:Creating The Perfect Atmosphere - Baby shower music is often forgotten when people are planning a shower. It is an important piece of the baby shower as it can dictate the mood and overall atmosphere of your baby shower. Share and Enjoy:
- Tin Mint Favors - Announce Your Baby Shower With Class - Tin mints make an excellent announcement for your baby shower and make great favors too. Learn all the possibilities today. Share and Enjoy:
- A Daddy Baby Shower – Fathers Deserve a Party Too - While baby showers are traditionally for women, it’s also important to remember the major effect having a child has on a father too. It’s always a good idea to through a show just for the soon-to-be father. Learn how today. Share and Enjoy:
- Martha Stewart Baby Shower Ideas - If there’s one thing Martha Stewart knows about its entertaining. Learn her ideas to throwing the perfect baby shower today. Share and Enjoy:
- Baby Shower Footprint Invitations – An Easy Guide - A footprint of a baby is a cute idea for any baby shower. The good news is that it can be done in 2 easy steps. Learn more today. Share and Enjoy:
- Baby Shower Favors - Favors are a way of saying thank you for attending the baby shower. But they don’t have to break the bank. Learn inexpensive favor ideas today. Share and Enjoy:
- How to Make Baby Shower Punch - Punch makes an excellent refreshment for any baby shower. Inside you’ll find an easy recipe that’s delicious too. Share and Enjoy:
- Baby Shower Verses – How to Write the Perfect Poem - Writing a poem for a baby shower may seem like a daunting task, but it doesn’t have to be. Learn the secrets to wring a perfect verse in no time. Share and Enjoy: