Baby Shower Music:Creating The Perfect Atmosphere
The music is often the most neglected aspect of a baby shower, but it is a very important part of setting the mood.
First, decide what kind of music works best with your particular theme. Top 40 music that is appropriate with the word baby or baby related is a popular idea. Many other hits would also be appropriate even if the word baby is not in the title. For instance, “Mamma Mia” by Abba or “Beautiful Day” by U2.
Keeping The Baby Shower Upbeat
If your looking for something a little more fun and animated, try favorite children’s songs and nursery rhymes. If your theme is whimsical and childlike this would be great music to liven things up as everyone will be singing!
Maybe you just want some nice background music to set a calming overtone. Lullabies are perfect for this. A very soft, comfortable tone so people can talk and mingle. You’ll want to choose lullaby music if you want just a little something to set the scene and stay in the background.
Music To Match Your Baby Shower Theme
Theme related music is always a good choice. Start with songs that relate to boys or girls if you know the sex of the baby. Then choose songs that pertain to your theme like “I Just Cant Wait to be King” for a jungle theme or “Winnie the Pooh” for a Winnie the Pooh themed shower.
There are many already made cds available for your baby shower music but why not take it one step further and personalize a cd as a gift for the mom to be. What a great gift that is thoughtful and will get more use than a package of onsies.
Free Parenting Tips Ezine NewsletterIf you haven't done already make sure to sign the expected mother up to our free Parenting Tips Ezine Newsletter. It makes the perfect gift for any mother-to-be. As an exclusive member she will receive:
- Wholesome parenting tips and advice
- Free baby & parent stuff
- Reviews on baby related merchandise
- And much more...
- Baby Shower Verses – How to Write the Perfect Poem - Writing a poem for a baby shower may seem like a daunting task, but it doesn’t have to be. Learn the secrets to wring a perfect verse in no time. Share and Enjoy:
- Baby Shower Cakes - No baby shower would be complete without the cake. There are so many styles and designs to choose from. Don’t worry, we’ll show you the most creative ones. Learn more today! Share and Enjoy:
- A Daddy Baby Shower – Fathers Deserve a Party Too - While baby showers are traditionally for women, it’s also important to remember the major effect having a child has on a father too. It’s always a good idea to through a show just for the soon-to-be father. Learn how today. Share and Enjoy:
- The 8 Best Uses of Free Baby Shower Graphics - They say a picture is worth a thousand words, which is one reason why they’re perfect for baby shower decorations. It’s even possible to find free ones that you can print out at home. Learn the best used for them today! Share and Enjoy:
- How to Make Baby Shower Punch - Punch makes an excellent refreshment for any baby shower. Inside you’ll find an easy recipe that’s delicious too. Share and Enjoy:
- Free Printable Baby Shower Invitations - Baby showers don’t have to be an expensive ordeal. It’s possible to find invitations online that can be printed for free. You just need to know where to look. Learn more today. Share and Enjoy:
- Baby Shower Decorations - When planning a baby shower it’s important to match the decorations to the theme. Learn some helpful hints today! Share and Enjoy:
- Expecting Twins? Simple Baby Shower Invitation Ideas - Throwing a baby shower for twins can be a lot of fun! You can show your creativity with the invitations. Learn some great ideas today! Share and Enjoy:
- Baby Shower Invitations - Invitations are one of the most important parts of any baby shower. However they don’t need to be expensive. Learn how to design your own today! Share and Enjoy:
- Baby Shower Favors - Favors are a way of saying thank you for attending the baby shower. But they don’t have to break the bank. Learn inexpensive favor ideas today. Share and Enjoy: