Baby Shower Invitations
Baby shower invitations come in all sorts of colors and themes. You can order very fancy ones, or you can create your own from items you buy separately or in a kit.
What information should I include?
Some people worry about the wording. Should the mom and dad be listed, or just the mom? Should registry information be included or not? Since there’s no clear answer, it’s mostly a matter of taste.
In addition to the 5 w’s – who, what, why, when and where, every invitation should at the very least include the following:
- Name (person being honored)
Be creative – think outside of the box
Mass produced invitations are fine, however, it’s easy and fun to make yours unique. Don’t feel like you need to stick with traditional paper or card. It’s always fun to find something more non-traditional to make them out of. The following are some ideas:
- Small t-shirts
This list is by no means complete. You can use just about anything. To create invitations out of these items, simply write the information on the item with permanent ink, or place a tag or sticker with the information on the item.
Don’t worry if you’re on a limited budget. There are many resources available that can help. The following are 3 ideas:
- Evites: In the internet age e-invitations have become very popular. There are several websites where you can sign up for free, such as Yahoo and AOL. You simply enter all the important details like date, time, location ect; then an email will be sent out to your guest list. They even have special graphics you can add to the e-card to make it look unique. Reminders will also automatically be send out a few days before the party, so once you set it up, there’s no more work for you to do. This will give you more time to plan the other important parts of the event.
- Make your own: If you’re feeling crafty enough, you can make your own invitations at home. All you’ll need is some cardboard, magic markers and your imagination.
- Printable invitations: The internet is also an excellent source for this. There many web sites that allow you to choose an invitation from a premade template. You can choose some custom graphics, or upload your own. Then you simply print them at home.
- The 8 Best Uses of Free Baby Shower Graphics - They say a picture is worth a thousand words, which is one reason why they’re perfect for baby shower decorations. It’s even possible to find free ones that you can print out at home. Learn the best used for them today! Share and Enjoy:
- Baby Shower Verses – How to Write the Perfect Poem - Writing a poem for a baby shower may seem like a daunting task, but it doesn’t have to be. Learn the secrets to wring a perfect verse in no time. Share and Enjoy:
- Free Printable Baby Shower Invitations - Baby showers don’t have to be an expensive ordeal. It’s possible to find invitations online that can be printed for free. You just need to know where to look. Learn more today. Share and Enjoy:
- Tin Mint Favors - Announce Your Baby Shower With Class - Tin mints make an excellent announcement for your baby shower and make great favors too. Learn all the possibilities today. Share and Enjoy:
- Baby Shower Cakes - No baby shower would be complete without the cake. There are so many styles and designs to choose from. Don’t worry, we’ll show you the most creative ones. Learn more today! Share and Enjoy:
- How to Make Pink Baby Shower Fortune Cookies - Fortune cookies make an excellent favor for any baby shower. Many people use the “fortune” as a thank you note for coming to the shower. They’re also easy to make. Learn how today. Share and Enjoy:
- Expecting Twins? Simple Baby Shower Invitation Ideas - Throwing a baby shower for twins can be a lot of fun! You can show your creativity with the invitations. Learn some great ideas today! Share and Enjoy:
- Martha Stewart Baby Shower Ideas - If there’s one thing Martha Stewart knows about its entertaining. Learn her ideas to throwing the perfect baby shower today. Share and Enjoy:
- Baby Shower Footprint Invitations – An Easy Guide - A footprint of a baby is a cute idea for any baby shower. The good news is that it can be done in 2 easy steps. Learn more today. Share and Enjoy:
- Baby Shower Decorations - When planning a baby shower it’s important to match the decorations to the theme. Learn some helpful hints today! Share and Enjoy:
- Baby Shower Music:Creating The Perfect Atmosphere - Baby shower music is often forgotten when people are planning a shower. It is an important piece of the baby shower as it can dictate the mood and overall atmosphere of your baby shower. Share and Enjoy:
- Baby Shower Favors - Favors are a way of saying thank you for attending the baby shower. But they don’t have to break the bank. Learn inexpensive favor ideas today. Share and Enjoy:
- How to Make Baby Shower Punch - Punch makes an excellent refreshment for any baby shower. Inside you’ll find an easy recipe that’s delicious too. Share and Enjoy:
- A Daddy Baby Shower – Fathers Deserve a Party Too - While baby showers are traditionally for women, it’s also important to remember the major effect having a child has on a father too. It’s always a good idea to through a show just for the soon-to-be father. Learn how today. Share and Enjoy:
- How to Plan a Long Distance Baby Shower - When having a baby it can be hard when the mother-to-be lives far away from friends and family. The answer could be a long distance baby shower. Learn all the possibilities today. Share and Enjoy: