Baby Shower Favors
Baby shower favors are a way of thanking guest for attending the party. However they don’t need to be expensive. Homemade favors are often as cute as store bought ones, and they are not hard to make. Some easy ideas are as follows:
Candies or cookies
These can be shaped like baby items however you can also have them personalized. One great idea is to give away candy bars with a personalized wrapper in the theme of the shower.
They can be simple, such as a regular baby powder scented candle, or they can be more detailed, such as being shaped as a rattle or bottle. If you have the time and talent you can try to make them at home. Or, if time is an issue, they can be bought from a store.
Disposable cameras and small photo albums or picture frame
This will allow the guest to make their own record of the day. Another great idea is to give away picture frames with an IOU for the baby’s picture.
Thank you scrolls
Include a thank you from the family printed inside.
These should include pink or blue candies, pens, and notepads, and pictures of the guest with the mom-to-be.
- The 8 Best Uses of Free Baby Shower Graphics - They say a picture is worth a thousand words, which is one reason why they’re perfect for baby shower decorations. It’s even possible to find free ones that you can print out at home. Learn the best used for them today! Share and Enjoy:
- Free Printable Baby Shower Invitations - Baby showers don’t have to be an expensive ordeal. It’s possible to find invitations online that can be printed for free. You just need to know where to look. Learn more today. Share and Enjoy:
- Baby Shower Invitations - Invitations are one of the most important parts of any baby shower. However they don’t need to be expensive. Learn how to design your own today! Share and Enjoy:
- Tin Mint Favors - Announce Your Baby Shower With Class - Tin mints make an excellent announcement for your baby shower and make great favors too. Learn all the possibilities today. Share and Enjoy:
- Baby Shower Cakes - No baby shower would be complete without the cake. There are so many styles and designs to choose from. Don’t worry, we’ll show you the most creative ones. Learn more today! Share and Enjoy:
- A Daddy Baby Shower – Fathers Deserve a Party Too - While baby showers are traditionally for women, it’s also important to remember the major effect having a child has on a father too. It’s always a good idea to through a show just for the soon-to-be father. Learn how today. Share and Enjoy:
- Martha Stewart Baby Shower Ideas - If there’s one thing Martha Stewart knows about its entertaining. Learn her ideas to throwing the perfect baby shower today. Share and Enjoy:
- How to Plan a Long Distance Baby Shower - When having a baby it can be hard when the mother-to-be lives far away from friends and family. The answer could be a long distance baby shower. Learn all the possibilities today. Share and Enjoy:
- Baby Shower Footprint Invitations – An Easy Guide - A footprint of a baby is a cute idea for any baby shower. The good news is that it can be done in 2 easy steps. Learn more today. Share and Enjoy:
- Baby Shower Decorations - When planning a baby shower it’s important to match the decorations to the theme. Learn some helpful hints today! Share and Enjoy:
- Baby Shower Verses – How to Write the Perfect Poem - Writing a poem for a baby shower may seem like a daunting task, but it doesn’t have to be. Learn the secrets to wring a perfect verse in no time. Share and Enjoy:
- How to Make Baby Shower Punch - Punch makes an excellent refreshment for any baby shower. Inside you’ll find an easy recipe that’s delicious too. Share and Enjoy:
- Baby Shower Music:Creating The Perfect Atmosphere - Baby shower music is often forgotten when people are planning a shower. It is an important piece of the baby shower as it can dictate the mood and overall atmosphere of your baby shower. Share and Enjoy:
- Expecting Twins? Simple Baby Shower Invitation Ideas - Throwing a baby shower for twins can be a lot of fun! You can show your creativity with the invitations. Learn some great ideas today! Share and Enjoy:
- How to Make Pink Baby Shower Fortune Cookies - Fortune cookies make an excellent favor for any baby shower. Many people use the “fortune” as a thank you note for coming to the shower. They’re also easy to make. Learn how today. Share and Enjoy: